Topics

Gradekeeper for iPad

John Garrett

Daniel,
I just paid $4.99 for Gradekeeper for iPad when I thought that my first paid subscription covered me on all my devices. I don’t mind paying the money. I’m just a bit confused.

John

Daniel Ethier

There is no subscription. It's a one-time payment.

Gradekeeper for iPad is only for the iPad. The title says it. The iphone app is different and less expensive, but also doesn't show as much information (much smaller screen). The Windows and web app are covered under one license so you can use both paying just once, but since Apple only allows you to purchase iOS apps from their app store, there is no way to tie the iPad and iPhone apps together with the WIndows and web app.

Daniel Ethier

John Garrett

Thanks, Daniel! Now that I’ve paid for GK for iPad and checked it out, I’ve decided I will just use the web app on my new iPad. Oh, well, live and learn!!

John

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 5:20 AM Daniel Ethier <dethier@...> wrote:
There is no subscription. It's a one-time payment.

Gradekeeper for iPad is only for the iPad. The title says it. The iphone app is different and less expensive, but also doesn't show as much information (much smaller screen). The Windows and web app are covered under one license so you can use both paying just once, but since Apple only allows you to purchase iOS apps from their app store, there is no way to tie the iPad and iPhone apps together with the WIndows and web app.

Daniel Ethier

Daniel Ethier

The web app may be awkward on the smaller iPad screen. Be sure to use an external keyboard.

Daniel Ethier