feature request: alternative cloud storage

Aaron Schwartz

My institution does not officially support #dropbox and everyone here uses OneDrive.
We would love it if we could use gradekeeper without needing to use another app to save our work.
It would be great if users could select and link different cloud services (onedrive, box, google drive, etc.)

Daniel Ethier

There are editions of the web app for Google Drive (at https://www.gradekeeper.com/google/) and for OneDrive (at https://www.gradekeeper.com/onedrive/). The Google Drive edition will always use your Gmail account to send email reports. The OneDrive edition will always use the email account associated with your OneDrive account.

Daniel Ethier