[External] Re: [gradekeeper] Switching Dropbox accounts

Mac Williams

Dear Daniel,

I first purchased Gradekeeper about 18 years ago (I think), after having used it in grad school at Tulane.  I teach Spanish, and I have to use Blackboard for some assignments, my textbook's platform for others, and then I have in-class assignments, quizzes, and tests that are taken on paper (when we don't have to worry about COVID).

The online gradebooks in those platforms are clunky and I can't import one to the other, and adding in-class stuff to them is a major pain.

Your program is very easy to use and it just--well--works!  You continue to support something that I paid you a pittance for back when my current college students were not even born.  You are a professional and I wanted to thank you for the hard work that you've done for everyone through the years, all without charging for upgrades or support.

You have my respect,

Mac

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:29 AM Daniel Ethier <dethier@...> wrote:
You will probably need to clear all browsing data to clear out the saved information that Dropbox is using to reconnect you to the wrong account.

Daniel Ethier

--
Mac Williams, PhD
Professor of Spanish

To my colleagues: if this email arrives outside of your normal working hours, I respect your time and I will never expect you to respond to me after hours, on the weekends or holidays, or early in the morning before work.  I can wait until the next working day during regular business hours to receive any response from you.