Topics

[External] Re: [External] Re: [gradekeeper] Insert A New Assignment Between Previous Assignments

Mac Williams

Daniel,

Ignorance of program functions, largely.  When you've used something for as long as I have, you get used to doing it a certain way, and I didn't know that I could do what you've said, largely out of ignorance.  So, thank you.

Mac

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 1:37 PM Daniel Ethier <dethier@...> wrote:
Not sure why you would do that using Zoom.

Why not do email reports. Much simpler and much more secure. You need to enter an email address for each student into the web app. Click the grade for the student to be able to edit email addresses and comments. Then you need to set up your server information. If you have a Gmail account, that's the easiest way. Go to options, choose email server, and sign into Google. Then from the gradebook view, click the email button (the envelope), choose to send either missing assignments or the full progress report, choose to send to all students or one student, check the boxes for which email addresses to use, and click send. Each student gets their report.

Daniel Ethier

--
Mac Williams, PhD
Associate Professor of Spanish

To my colleagues: if this email arrives outside of your normal working hours, I respect your time and I will never expect you to respond to me after hours, on the weekends or holidays, or early in the morning before work.  I can wait until the next working day during regular business hours to receive any response from you.

Daniel Ethier

Well, I'm glad I could give you another option!

Daniel Ethier