Topics

Custom Sort

Patricia Samuelsen

Daniel,

This morning when I try to do a custom sort, nothing happens at all. The sort screen does not display. I’ve tried on both Safari and Chrome in two different classes and rebooted my computer.

Any ideas?

Pat

Daniel Ethier

I tried with Chrome and had no problem. The custom sort window appeared and it all seemed to work fine.

Safari was interesting. When I loaded the web app, a lot of items were missing, looked like a lot of the text was not loading. But a couple of reloads later, everything was fine. Then I did the sort command and the custom sort and it all worked.

My suggestion is to try again. Could be something was not loading properly behind the scenes.

Daniel Ethier

Patricia Samuelsen

I figured it out. It’s the same problem I had at the beginning. I had left a blank assignment when I added several to the end of the file and then tried to sort them. It’s that blank assignment that gets me.

Thanks.

Pat