Re: Registrations now being accepted

Arvind Kumar

My apologies for jumping the gun. It seems that we still have a few
technical issues, so hold off registering for now. I will inform you
once again when it is really ready for you.

Thanks for your patience.

- Arvind

--- In gngtNotifications@..., "Arvind Kumar"
<chhaprahiya@y...> wrote:

Dear garden lover,

Registrations are now being accepted for the Going Native Garden Tour
2006. To register, please visit

http://www.goingnativegardentour.org

and click on the button "Click here to register ...".

Registration is a two-step process and requires a working email
address that will accept mail from the goingnativegardentour.org domain.

Thank you for your interest in and support of the Going Native Garden
Tour, which is now in its 4th year.

- Arvind Kumar

Join gngtNotifications@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.