Native plant sale this Saturday

Krzysztof Kozminski

Join CNPS on Saturday!  Pass it on to your friends and neighbors!

The Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the California Native Plant Society is holding its fall native plant sale on Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Hidden Villa in Los Altos Hills.

Lots of great plants and other items will be available for sale, including:
  • Native plants from the CNPS SCV nursery (raised by our nursery volunteers).
  • Local native plants from the Grassroots Ecology Native Plant Nursery (formerly Acterra).
  • Coyote Brush Studios and Emily Chin will be there with temporary tattoos, pressed flowers, and more.
  • Larry Voss will have bulbs: Calochortus, Triteleia, Fritillaria and Toxicoscordion.
  • T-shirts, books, posters, and note cards featuring native plants will be available.
And even more -- demonstrations, talk, and advice!
  • Planting demonstration at 11:30 am by Krzysztof Kozminski, Going Native Garden Tour homeowner.  KK will demonstrate his planting method for native plants.
  • Gardening talk at 1:00 pm:  "Success with Native Plants for Beginners," by Kevin Bryant. Kevin is a native plant landscape consultant and a past president of our Chapter.
  • Plant selection advice from Gardening With Natives experts all day.
Inventory lists from both CNPS SCV and Grassroots Ecology, along with more information about the event are available at our website:  http://www.cnps-scv.org/

Hope to see you there!

Directions:  Hidden Villa is located on 26870 Moody Road west of Foothill College. From I-280 in Los Altos Hills, take the Moody Road exit and head west. Two miles west of Foothill College, look for the Hidden Villa sign and driveway on the left. Proceed over the bridge, and drive about ¼ mile to the large parking lot on the right. The nursery is just beyond the Dana Center. Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted. Bring boxes to carry purchases home.  Free parking. No pets please!
California Native Plant Society, Santa Clara Valley Chapter.  Follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Meetup, and Twitter!  Find these links and all of our great activities at:  www.cnps-scv.org

Not a CNPS member? Join CNPS today (http://cnps.org/cnps/join) to protect native plant habitats and the environment.

Join gngtNotifications@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.