OOPS Reminder about the 2014 Going Native Garden Tour

Krzysztof Kozminski

Of course, this was supposed to be 2014, not 2013 in the email sent earlier today...

My apologies — it seems that every hear I manage to copy&paste the previous year somewhere…

KK

On Mar 2, 2014, at 9:50 AM, kk@... wrote:

Dear Garden Lover,

If you have not registered yet for the 2013 Going Native Garden Tour and would like to do so, please visit

http://www.gngt.org/GNGT/Home.php

and click on the link "Register Now for the 2013 Tour", or go directly to:

http://www.gngt.org/GNGT/EmailRequestNC.php

This year, the tour will take place on two days: the northwest portion of the tour (Sunnyvale to Hillsborough) features 24 gardens and takes place on Saturday, April 26, 2014, while the southeast portion (32 gardens in Cupertino, San Jose, etc.) is held on Sunday, April 27, 2014. The tour hours are 10AM to 4PM each day.

Many gardens are on the tour for the first time. As always, the admission is free, but registration is required.

Registration requires a working email address that will accept mail from the goingnativegardentour.org and gngt.org domains.

Thank you for your interest in and support of the Going Native Garden Tour, which is now in its 11th year.

Going Native Garden Tour Volunteers

Join gngtNotifications@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.