Philosophy Discussion Group January meeting - normally meeting at the Goethe Institut

Bruce Kaplan

Greeting Philosophers!

Happy New Year! Hope all are staying warm, safe, healthy and sane.

Much thanks to those who joined us on the evening of December 30 to discuss William James's Pragmatism.

Our next meeting will be on the evening of Wednesday January 27 from 7-9pm. I am proposing we discuss Kropotkin's essay "Mutual Aid". Mutual Aid has become a timely hot topic during the pandemic even after then recent surprising renewed interest and popularity among evolutionary biologists.

This essay is available online for free in many locations. Please let me know if you have any issues finding it.
I will be sending along a Zoom link for the session closer to the date of our meeting.
Happy reading!

Best,
Bruce