Philosophy Discussion Group November meeting - normally meeting at the Goethe Institut

Bruce Kaplan

Greeting philosophers!

Much thanks to all who came out last week to discuss Seneca.

We'll next be meeting (virtually) on Wednesday November 25 at 7pm to discuss an American philosopher (in honor of tomorrow's election day). We'll be talking about 2 pieces by Ralph Waldo Emerson - "Self-Reliance" and "The Divinity School Address". Both of these essays are readily available online. If you have trouble locating either of these essays, please let me know.
The zoom link for the meeting will sent the week before the scheduled meeting. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Best,
Bruce