Lathe reinforcements #lathe, #shaper, #Milling machine #milling

Jon Sumpter

Hi,
Finally getting to build my gingery machine shop. I have a question for you folks that have built Dave's lathe. What have you found in Dave's designs that need a little modification? Is there one place on the web that has an archive of "improvements"? Thanks for any assistance.
Jon Sumpter
Waldport, Oregon

John Dammeyer

Searching for ginger lathe improvements I found my list on this page
Have fun.
John Dammeyer

http://www.myheap.com/electronics/10-my-heap-articles/my-heap-projects/gingery-lathe.html

Sent from my Samsung S10