Re: Lost Foam

Ethan Allred

I'd say start with lost foam, simply because you're more likely to get something decent with minimal trouble, and you don't need to worry about all of the problems associated with getting a split pattern mold done right. Once you have a few good castings under you belt it's less likely you'll feel like wanting to quit when you run into troubles learning how to mold patterns correctly.

(Note: though I use "you" it's more directed at the new person if you meant this as something to tell someone else)

Join gingery-machines@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.