Re: Links

When I archived the yahoo groups.  This and casting hobby, mini mill, etc I did not archive the links page.  Most of the links were not valid after the 20 years of adding and not deleting things.

There should be a full copy of the files section.  I tried to delete the things that were not directly related to each groups topic or were just spam.  Some people did not want their material moved..

Glad to see some activity again..

Chris.

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 10:42 PM Bill in OKC too via groups.io <wmrmeyers=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had a partial archive of the files and such, and just  looked, if there was a links page, I didn't get it.

Bill in OKC

William R. Meyers, MSgt, USAF(Ret.)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 08:55:43 PM CDT, dk54321 via groups.io <dk54321=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just downloaded the Yahoo group archive. Is there a links page? (Sorry if I overlooked it in the archive.)

--
Chris (CB)

Join gingery-machines@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.