Re: Links

Bill in OKC too

I had a partial archive of the files and such, and just  looked, if there was a links page, I didn't get it.

Bill in OKC

William R. Meyers, MSgt, USAF(Ret.)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, May 9, 2021, 08:55:43 PM CDT, dk54321 via groups.io <dk54321@...> wrote:

I just downloaded the Yahoo group archive. Is there a links page? (Sorry if I overlooked it in the archive.)

Join gingery-machines@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.