Re: What happened to Makercise?

Ethan Allred

I quite enjoyed his videos as well, so seeing this popped up I did a little digging. Seems he's still alive and well, looks like a case of life getting in the way and his channel/brand not being the priority at the moment. Maybe we'll see him return to uploading in the future. Considering his personal lack of social media presence I'm guessing though it'd be rude to bother him about it.

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 8:39 PM Bill in OKC too via groups.io <wmrmeyers=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Never heard of him before, but looks like a good one to be looking at. Last video is about a year old. He may have been overcome by financial disaster that has overtaken a lot of us in this age of COVID-19. May be working to support his family, home ill himself or caring for others who are, or just hunkering down and waiting for things to blow over. I don't know, at this point. Hope to see more of his videos soon. Let us know what you find out?

Bill in OKC

William R. Meyers, MSgt, USAF(Ret.)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 09:13:09 PM CDT, dk54321 via groups.io <dk54321=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I've been watching Cressel Anderson's excellent YouTube videos on his Makercise channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnQYVCCnNnwqiJRIYQuYdA
He built a Gingery lathe and shaper, and started the milling machine. The last video was posted in October 2019. Does anyone know if he's planning more?

Join gingery-machines@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.