Get Sutton Cycling! firstname.lastname@example.org
We represent the London Cycling Campaign in Sutton, and our aim is to help make Sutton one of London’s exemplary cycling boroughs.
The focus is on improving cycling infrastructure in Sutton. Transformative infrastructure. Our ambition is to take forward and build on the Space for Cycling campaign, so that cycling is seen as a stress-free transport option for everyone.
With your help we will:
- highlight problems faced by cyclists (or would-be cyclists) to Sutton Council, TfL and any other relevant bodies, with the aim of getting the situation improved.
- scrutinise proposed cycling schemes to ensure that they will be an actual benefit to cycling as a mode of transport and a good use of tax payers’ money.
- keep in touch with developments in other London boroughs to make sure Sutton does not get left even further behind.
Other groups do a good job of organising rides (and we may do this on occasions) or try to change society through cycling – we feel this will happen when the infrastructure makes it possible.
If you are passionate about improving the state of cycling in Sutton get in touch via @cyclinginsutton or email@example.com and Let’s Get Sutton Cycling!
Membership of these message boards remain by invitation only while we welcome your comments and suggestions through other channels.
- 18 Members
- 178 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.