This is an extremely promising device with simple do-it-yourself instructions to make it in minutes at home for almost nothing. Many people who have joined this group have had great successes with the techniques here and been saved a lot of pain and even life and limb at times. Please realize that Infections are serious things, especially where drug-resistant germs exist. This offers a novel way to approach that problem in addition to more ordinary infections. We've been here since 2001, this is real, and not a toy.
The opinion of the moderator is that you should NOT abandon standard medical treatments in order to do this, as it is still experimental. Consult your doctor about using this as an adjunct or complement to standard care. We call this exploratory research, proof of concept, or case studies, not the final word. A report filed here should include the steps needed to reproduce the experiment so that others can verify it for themselves. We encourage you to post your results, it could really help others a lot. Even if nothing happens or something goes wrong we need and want to know. We often can help you tune your approach.
Everything here is free, nothing to buy except a battery, wire, sponges for the simplest devices. There are photos showing how to put it all together, as well as ways to make it easier or more precise to use, such as adding an electric meter, or a switch, power control knob, etc. for those wishing to jazz things up a bit. But the basic most simple device will get the same results. It's the electric current, not the device, that does the work.
By joining this group you agree to hold this group, including the moderator, harmless for real or apparent mishaps or any damages stemming from the application (or misapplication) of the information. You agree by joining to use this information at your own risk.
To build a device and start researching an infection:
1. See the list on the left of this page, choose "photos"
2. Scroll down near the bottom and choose "godzilla simple, start here" (I nicknamed the device godzilla many years ago).
To read reports on various infections and things we have tried the devices on:
1. See the list on the left of this page, choose "files"
2. Choose "all results"
3. Scroll down, and use the page numbers at the bottom to go through the list of things tested till you find what you're looking for
4. There should be one or more reports for each thing.
5. If you don't find it, we probably haven't yet tried it.
6. In that case, try it for yourself, and please report back your results so we can add it for future study.
YOUTUBE VIDEO on building the device: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msceFdHittI
If you need to LEAVE the group (unsubscribe), on the main menu click "subscription", at the bottom you should see a red box "unsubscribe".
Please don't write asking to be unsubscribed, just go to the group page and quit the group, it's quick and easy to do so.
If you don't want email from the group, please adjust your group settings to avoid sending it. Should you mark an email "junk" or "spam" you will be automatically removed from this group, and a message sent to you to that effect. The message will contain a way to easily rejoin if this was an accident. Sometimes email systems will automatically mark things as junk mail and you must tell them it's "not junk" somehow if you want to carry on. I personally, as moderator, don't like this feature, but there's no way to change it, unfortunately.
We are non-commercial, no ads here, nothing for sale here.
Bob, aka bG--Moderator
- 2,555 Members
- 6,116 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.