Topics

NVA EVENT FOR DR. KING, 01/15/2021 -- Fwd: 2021 Annual Martin Luther King March and Celebration

CStevenson/Geotrees.Com

~  Forwarded Courtesy of Geotrees.Com  ~
Access to Tools
for the History of the Future
since March 2001

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is featured on Geotrees.Com’s OPEN MESSAGE FORUM,
where all of Geotrees’ public messages are now freely available:

Please check this forum regularly, and feel free to submit your own postings at:

“The Tree” is open to all ~ No memberships, subscriptions, accounts, etc. are ever required.

*  *  *  *  *

Begin forwarded message:

From: "NAACPLoudoun" <admin@...>
Subject: 2021 Annual Martin Luther King March and Celebration
Date: January 13, 2021 at 8:17:01 PM EST
To: "Charles Stevenson" <anjinsan  geotrees.com>

Please join us for the 30th Anniversary Annual Dr. Martin Luther King March and Celebration program. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the program will be virtual this year.  There will not be a public symbolic march.

This year's theme is EQUALITY ABOVE ALL, Overcoming Injustices & Inequities. Please support our community for this free event. Feel free to share this event with neighbors, friends and family across the county, your region, the country and the world now that we will be virtual this year.The Reverend Al Sharpton will deliver our keynote address along with many other local, state and national leaders.

Registration Required.  The registration site has the ability to register as individual or as a group. Please register today and recognize Dr. King Day from the comfort of your homes.

Monday, January 18, 2021
12:00 noon - 1:30 pm
Click Here To Register

You can watch the entire program at noon eastern time or select the sections of the program you wish to see on demand after the program ends.  The registration link can be found below.

It is a great program filled with informative stories, musical selections, performances, moderated panel, and some great messages around the theme that everyone at any age will enjoy and walk away with new information. There is also a special segment recognizing some of Loudoun's Trailblazers.

Contact:  >contact AT geotrees. com<

Geotrees.Com and its Activities
are Completely Cookieless, Independent, Open, Noncommercial, and Free of Charge at All Times.
No Profiles, Accounts, Subscriptions, Memberships, etc. are Required.

Home Towns:  Metro DC and Baltimore, “BE MORE,” Maryland

"FOR THE HISTORY OF THE FUTURE"

.