Geneva Hash House Harriers firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is a group for anyone interested in social running, jogging or walking. We meet every Wednesday evening somewhere in the Geneva region (canton of Geneva or neighbouring Vaud or France). We run/jog/walk for about an hour, ending up with drinks and then go on for a meal. All skill levels are welcome.
Normal cost for the run is 5 CHF paid on arrival to cover beer, snacks, etc. (cheaper than a beer at the pub!). If you go to the "On On" (meal afterwards), it's usually 15 CHF if it's at someone's house (great value for a home-cooked meal) or whatever it costs at a restaurant (hares are encouraged to find restaurants where the food cost is no more than 20 CHF, but that's quite difficult to manage in most parts of Geneva).
- 142 Members
- 90 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.