Sharing Resources - Bahmni (OpenSource EMR) Covid-19 Patient Data and Vaccine Form Capturing

Ruchika Bhargava

Hi Folks ,

Bahmni is an open source EMR which has been designed bottom-up, catering to resource-poor situations all the way to the most sophisticated hospitals. We have seen Bahmni scale from the smallest clinic serving the most remote and underserved , to large hospitals that boast of the latest technologies.

I am excited to share recent releases on Bahmni -

Covid-19 Starter Kit
The Bahmni COVID-19 starter kit is a set of COVID-19 artefacts that will be automatically imported in to Bahmni systems running Bahmni 0.92. These artefacts would enable healthcare practices using Bahmni to capture COVID-19 specific data as CEIL complaint concepts with the overall impact of being able to report statistics of this disease on an international standard.

Details can be found here

Patient Data Recording for Vaccine
The Bahmni Covid19 Vaccine kit artefact would enable the health care professionals using Bahmni to capture the vaccination details of the people being vaccinated and would help record statistics of the vaccination people with or without any comorbidities.

Details can be found here

Teleconsultation

Feel free to reach out for any queries you might have.
Regards,
Ruchika
Delivery Principal

Work / Life Balance: My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal working schedule.
ruchikab@...

ThoughtWorks

Rabindra Bista

Thank you very much for the information!

Regards,
Rabindra

--
Rabindra Bista, PhD
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering

--
RBista