Join other web creators to discuss, share, support each other, and learn all things Gatsby. Gatsby is a free and open source framework based on React.
We're kicking things off with the #100DaysofGatsby challenge starting January 1, 2020.
This is an independent community and is not managed by the Gatsby organization.
- Learn about the group: https://groups.io/g/gatsby/wiki/Home
- Introduce yourself: https://groups.io/g/gatsby/message/2
- Register for the 100 Days of Gatsby challenge: https://www.gatsbyjs.org/blog/100days/
- View the 100 Days of Gatsby challenge: https://www.gatsbyjs.org/blog/tags/100-day-of-gatsby/
Code of Conduct
If need be, I will put together a Code of Conduct but until then: be kind, considerate, constructive, and respectful and we won't have a problem.
However, I reserve the right to remove anyone I feel is harmful to the group, its goals, and its members.
Contact the group owner
If you ever need to contact the group owner (Rachel) for questions, ideas for the group, or to report inappropriate behavior, send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to learning with you!
- 50 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.