Forest Health Citizen Science Community ForestHealthCitSci@groups.ioThe purpose of this group is to connect a global network of forest health project leaders interested in public engagement. Anyone (researchers, extension specialists, urban foresters, environmental education groups, conservation groups, etc.) working in the space between forest health and society is welcome to join.
You are encouraged to use this network to:
- share resources and opportunities (guides, publications, data, grant opportunities, jobs, graduate student positions, etc.).
- organize events (conference sessions, webinars, working groups, etc.)
- collaborate on writing (special issues, commentaries, responses to opinions, popular writing, etc).
- provide/seek ideas and guidance in project development and achievement (project design, recruitment, engagement, analyses, training, etc).
- and more (anything relevant to public engagement and/or forest health really, just start the discussion).
Any member is welcome to be a moderator, administrator or owner of this group; please contact the current owner if you prefer to serve the community in one of these roles.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.