Topics

Hamfest discussion? Lunch this Friday, 1/4 ?

Dave Swartz

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Since the hamfest is just 2 1/2 weeks away, when would work for folks to meet face-to-face to discuss plans?  I'm just throwing out Friday as a start.  OR we could meet later in the day some afternoon somewhere and discuss details.  I can volunteer my place any afternoon next week, January 7-11, for an hour or so.

73,
Dave, W0DAS

Mark Holbrook

I can do Friday.

Dave you were gonna send pix of your radio install in the car.  Waiting anxiously!  :-)

--
  Mark R. Holbrook
  markholbrook@...

Mark Holbrook

I should clarify that I work friday so I can do like a lunch at coopers if we want.

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, at 12:45, Mark Holbrook wrote:
I can do Friday.

Dave you were gonna send pix of your radio install in the car.  Waiting anxiously!  :-)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, at 12:43, Dave Swartz wrote:
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Since the hamfest is just 2 1/2 weeks away, when would work for folks to meet face-to-face to discuss plans?  I'm just throwing out Friday as a start.  OR we could meet later in the day some afternoon somewhere and discuss details.  I can volunteer my place any afternoon next week, January 7-11, for an hour or so.

73,
Dave, W0DAS

--
  Mark R. Holbrook
  markholbrook@...

--
  Mark R. Holbrook
  markholbrook@...

Eric Tamme

I believe I can also do friday.

On December 31, 2018 at 2:45 PM Mark Holbrook <markholbrook@...> wrote:

I can do Friday.

Dave you were gonna send pix of your radio install in the car.  Waiting anxiously!  :-)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, at 12:43, Dave Swartz wrote:
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Since the hamfest is just 2 1/2 weeks away, when would work for folks to meet face-to-face to discuss plans?  I'm just throwing out Friday as a start.  OR we could meet later in the day some afternoon somewhere and discuss details.  I can volunteer my place any afternoon next week, January 7-11, for an hour or so.

73,
Dave, W0DAS

--
  Mark R. Holbrook
  markholbrook@...

Eric Tamme

Same here :)  I can do a friday lunch meet

On December 31, 2018 at 2:46 PM Mark Holbrook <markholbrook@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark, sorry about that!  I’ve had the rig out of the car and forgot.  I’ll get a photo or two off tomorrow morning - not tonight; too cold! Hi Hi

Eric, if you last 2 minutes tonight in your shack I would be surprised!

Dave

On Dec 31, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Eric Tamme <eric@...> wrote:

[...]

Kevin Utter

Hi all! I probably won't be able to do Friday, but someone can fill me in later, and I'll be happy to do whatever you might need, except for any RX/TX over about 20WPM! :) Thanks much.

Kevin, N7GES

On Jan 1, 2019, at 5:16 PM, Dave Swartz <swartzdave@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, I can do lunch on Friday.  Let me know the time and where

[...]

Haha yeah sorry guys I won't be at the round table tonight .  Next week :)

On Jan 1, 2019 5:16 PM, Dave Swartz <swartzdave@...> wrote:
[...]

Jeremy Turner

I'd love to do lunch on Friday, just let us know when/where.

Jeremy / N0AW

--
Jeremy Turner

On January 1, 2019 at 18:11:39, Eric Tamme (eric@...) wrote:

[...]

Eric you wimp!?  What gives!  It's 4 degrees out... that is warm!!!

LOL - You might send one complete CQ then your key would freeze up!

Have a great night all!