Re: Ride to hamfest tomorrow!

Kevin Utter

Sounds good! Thanks again.

Kevin, N7GES

On Jan 18, 2019, at 4:56 PM, Jeremy Turner <jeremy@...> wrote:

Sounds great, I’ll pick you up around 6:45-6:50am. We should get there close to 7 or so. I’ll have my HT with me and I’ll be on the 447.275 repeater. See you tomorrow!

Jeremy / N0AW

--
Jeremy Turner

On January 18, 2019 at 16:53:27, Kevin Utter (kvutter@...) wrote:

Hi! I'm flexible, so whenever you want to go. If you're helping to set up, I can go as early as you want. Thanks again.

Kevin, N7GES

On Jan 18, 2019, at 3:50 PM, Jeremy Turner <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hey Kevin, I’m close, I can swing by and pick you up. What time would be good?

Jeremy N0AW

--
Jeremy Turner

On January 18, 2019 at 15:48:58, Kevin Utter (kvutter@...) wrote:

Hi all! I'd like to help out with you guys tomorrow. I wonder if I might catch a ride with one of you? I don't mind going early if you're going to set up. Let me know, and thanks much.

Kevin, N7GES

Join fococw@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.