Re: Hamfest discussion? Lunch this Friday, 1/4 ?

Mark Holbrook

I can do Friday.

Dave you were gonna send pix of your radio install in the car.  Waiting anxiously!  :-)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, at 12:43, Dave Swartz wrote:
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!

Since the hamfest is just 2 1/2 weeks away, when would work for folks to meet face-to-face to discuss plans?  I'm just throwing out Friday as a start.  OR we could meet later in the day some afternoon somewhere and discuss details.  I can volunteer my place any afternoon next week, January 7-11, for an hour or so.

73,
Dave, W0DAS

--
  Mark R. Holbrook