Re: Seek inexpensive paddle

Grant

I'd like to recommend the American Morse "Porta Paddle" which I prefer to several others I own.  It's really well designed and has excellent quality fabrication.  When I bought it many years ago it came with the leg strap and the base (must have had to pay extra for those).

I also have an Kent iambic keyer and a single paddle which were apparently made in Germany; also, excellent quality and pleasant to use but significantly more expensive.

I have read that the single paddle apparently helps prevent mistakes - not sure why but it seems to be true, at least in my case.

Good luck with whatever keyer you decide to use and glad that you're picking up the mantle of "Real Ham Radio" which is CW Forever.

Long live the brother and sister-hood of Ham Radio.

73 DE KT6L, Grant

Join fococw@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.