Re: QST magazines

Richard McClelland

Hi Eric,

I had lunch with Mark not long ago and he mentioned you.  I do have a rig that would work (Flex 1500) but my shack has been completely stripped to replace the flooring and my rig is currently inaccessible at the top of some shelves in the garage.  The XYL is wanting me to show some discrimination as to what goes back into the shack and it is a slow, painful process to go through all these boxes.  I'll try to check into the net once I have the shack put back together but I don't have an ETA on when that might be.

Rick

From: fococw@groups.io <fococw@groups.io> on behalf of Eric Tamme <eric@...>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 11:51 AM
To: fococw@groups.io
Subject: Re: [fococw] QST magazines

Hey Rick,

Welcome!  Have you got a rig capable of 10m CW operation, if so please listen in, or join us on Tuesday night.

Thanks for the QST offer to the group.  I don't personally have space for them, though I bet they would be fun to flip through.

-Eric / KK0ECT

On November 12, 2018 at 1:33 PM Richard McClelland <rnmcclelland@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this list so many of you may not recognize me.  I've been working on cleaning out my shack and I've come across approximately forty QST magazines dated from the early eighties to the mid 90s.  If anyone is interested in these (gratis), drop me a note and we can arrange for a time for you to spin past my QTH near Drake and Overland to pick them up.   My first idea was to drop them into the recycle bin but I thought I'd check here before I do that. 

Rick, AA5S

Join fococw@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.