From: fococw@groups.io <fococw@groups.io> on behalf of Eric Tamme <eric@...>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 11:51 AM
To: fococw@groups.io
Subject: Re: [fococw] QST magazines

Hey Rick,

Welcome!  Have you got a rig capable of 10m CW operation, if so please listen in, or join us on Tuesday night.

Thanks for the QST offer to the group.  I don't personally have space for them, though I bet they would be fun to flip through.

-Eric / KK0ECT

On November 12, 2018 at 1:33 PM Richard McClelland <rnmcclelland@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this list so many of you may not recognize me.  I've been working on cleaning out my shack and I've come across approximately forty QST magazines dated from the early eighties to the mid 90s.  If anyone is interested in these (gratis), drop me a note and we can arrange for a time for you to spin past my QTH near Drake and Overland to pick them up.   My first idea was to drop them into the recycle bin but I thought I'd check here before I do that.

Rick, AA5S

Join fococw@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.