BIID Support Group firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport group for BIID (Body Integrity Identity Disorder). For people who want or need to be an amputee, to be disabled, or who are attracted to amputees or people with disabilities.
This group is for discussion and support for living with or reducing this need and understanding its origins. We aim to discuss BIID while being polite, respectful, and supportive to each other. OT (off-topic) discussions are OK if nobody is offended. Advertizing or sharing "devotee" materials is not accepted in this group.
Although it is not a requirement, each new member is requested to post an introduction.
- 1,831 Members
- 3,139 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.