Topics

USA Ultimate's US Open - Volunteer to help us by MONDAY! #handsomerewards

Josh Murphy

Are you gonna be in the Triangle for the 4th of July weekend?  The whole Ultimate world's comin' to town!

As you hopefully have heard (several times by now), USA Ultimate's "US Open Championships and Convention" are happening in Raleigh from July 3-7.  This is a chance to see some of the best Ultimate players and teams on this ball of planetary soil we affectionately call home (it is where we hang our hats).

And we still need MORE volunteers to sign up before this coming Monday!  (Ambitious deadline, indeed, huh?  Aim for the stars & you might hit the moon.)  Help us out & you'll GET REWARDED!!! Volunteers will get all kinds of free stuff, plus admission to the games.  How about a free jersey? Perhaps a disc? Maybe some food? Game admission? How about a "US Open Player Pack" (includes water bottle, Burt's Bees products, a pin, and sunglasses)?!!

Sign up here:

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested!  If you have any questions about volunteering at the event, let me know.