Free Flight Mailing List email@example.comAll manners of Free Flight model aircraft are discussed and welcome within the FFML. Subscribers have experience with ultralight indoor duration flying, as well as sport and scale FF models powered with rubber, electric, CO2, glow, diesel, compressed air and rocket motors. There is also often discussion of handlaunched, catapult and towline gliders.
Please note that the old "favorites" - politics and religion - are not considered appropriate content for this mailing list. Members posting such messages will be warned or removed, at the discretion of the list owner.
- 453 Members
- 590 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.