Feline Hyperthyroid Support email@example.comThe original support list for people whose cats have been diagnosed as hyperthyroid or hypothyroid. To share information and experiences, and to offer friendly and caring support.
We are not vets, but we offer support based on our wealth of experience in caring for hyperthyroid and hypothyroid cats. Any opinions or advice given here must not be taken as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- 3,465 Members
- 34,322 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.