Florida East Coast Railway Society (Members Only) email@example.com
This group is only for members of the Florida East Coast Railway Society
Click here to JOIN THE FECRS
If you are not already a member of FECRS, you may not subscribe to this list, sorry.
The Florida East Coast Railway mark and trade names are the property of Florida East Coast Railway, L.L.C. and are used under license from FEC
Our U.S. postal mailing address for all correspondence is:
7415 SW 170th Ter
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157-4888
Discussions revolve around society business, such as events, membership drives, fundraising, education, and society by-laws and organization. We also use this list to communicate quickly with members.
The Florida East Coast Railway Society exists to preserve information and artifacts concerning the creation and history of the Florida East Coast Railway. To educate present and future generations, about the History of the Florida East Coast Railway, and the development of Florida along its route.
To promote and educate the public concerning railroad crossing safety. To educate the public about current railroad operations and terminology. To help better prepare individuals seeking careers in the railroad industry and related fields.
To inspire and support the development of ideas and methods for more efficient use of railroads in the future of transportation.
- 221 Members
- 7,675 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.