Windows 11

Helena Coney

My lap top has just flagged up a message telling me to upgrade to Windows 11.  Does FH 7 work with W11?

Helena

The bladon family history study

Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies

bladonfamilyhistory.wordpress.com

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Yes.

My lap top has just flagged up a message telling me to upgrade to Windows 11.  Does FH 7 work with W11?

_._,_._,_

Neil Grantham

I upgraded my PC to W11 and FH7 works just fine.

Best Wishes

Neil

Sent via BT Email App

--
Neil Grantham
-------------------

Rich Crooks

You don’t have to upgrade to Windows 11 unless you want to.

Rich

Helena Coney

Thanks for everyone’s thoughts.  I have made back ups of my files and will look at upgrading.  It may explain why my lap top has been slow the last few weeks, especially in The Edge

Helena

The bladon family history study

Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies

bladonfamilyhistory.wordpress.com

You don’t have to upgrade to Windows 11 unless you want to.

Rich

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Helena, if you take the images out of your signature, your posts will show up more quickly as they won’t need approval by a moderator.