Where is the Diagram Options Dialog in version 7?

Helen at Darlington

In version 6, I had a comprehensive dialog for diagram options, as on page 90 of the book. I cannot find this after updating to version 7.

Mike Tate

They are all still there in FH V7 in much the same place.

With the diagram displayed use Diagram > Options… or right-click Diagram Options…

The initial Select Root dialogue also has a ‘More options…’ blue link to all the Options.

However, there are some new Chart Diagrams that have much reduced Options.

Helen at Darlington

Thank you, Mike. I have now found it, so I really appreciate your help.