From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Flood via groups.io
Sent: 13 December 2021 15:42
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] version 6

Is it still possible to download a copy of Family Historian version 6 anywhere? Following a fairly comprehensive computer crash I am having to re-install a lot of software and having looked at V& I would much prefer to stick with V6. V^ was originally downloaded so I don't have it on disc
Robert

_._,_._,_

Robert Flood

Thanks. Now downloaded. I have the key. It was more a matter of trying, and failing, to remember where I had put the saved copy of the installation file.