From: marccollins216@...
Sent: 31 May 2020 23:19
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] unable to unlink child from parent

Attempting to unlink child from parent "Cynthia Frank"  Though that parent record is selected, the OK button is still greyed out.  What am I doing wrong?  See attached screenshot. Please advise.  Thanks

Marc Collins

Lorna,

Thanks so much.  I was looking to unlink just from Cynthia Frank.  Your response is what works.