From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek Heritage
Sent: 08 November 2022 12:09
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] UN-named child

How do folk enter the data for a child, born and died same quarter and not named?
Derek Heritage

Trevor Rix

Working in a diagram, I would drag down from a parent, Add Son (new record), change the sex to Unknown, not enter any name at all (or only the surname if appropriate), enter birth date Q? yyyy, enter birth place xxxxx registration district, enter death date Q? yyyy, enter death place xxxxx registration district,

Neil Grantham

Depending on the year, the GRO would possibly have the sex of the child as you can search on male and female.

Best Wishes

Neil.