This week's active discussion topics in the FHUG Forums

Robin

I seem to be receiving two copies of these weekly emails. Today is the second week that this has happened, 8 minutes apart. I know we had the issue some time ago which reverted to normal after a few months. Anyone else started getting this duplication?

Frances Atherton

Yes I received two copies myself this morning. 

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022 at 08:36, Robin <robin.dew@...> wrote:
I seem to be receiving two copies of these weekly emails. Today is the second week that this has happened, 8 minutes apart. I know we had the issue some time ago which reverted to normal after a few months. Anyone else started getting this duplication?

Sue Herrington

Same here.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022, 08:36 Robin, <robin.dew@...> wrote:

Doug Byway

I'm not getting duplicates, but I am only receiving occasional responses to posts, never the actual posts.
This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

Sent from Outlook

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> on behalf of Sue Herrington <sue.herrington9@...>
Sent: 01 June 2022 07:43
To: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [family-historian] This week's active discussion topics in the FHUG Forums

Same here.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022, 08:36 Robin, <robin.dew@...> wrote:

Mike Tate

Doug,

I think you are mixing up these group.io postings with the FHUG Forums weekly active topics summary.

Have you checked your spam folder for the missing group.io messages?

If necessary, try unsubscribing and resubscribing with the same Email address.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Byway
Sent: 01 June 2022 10:23
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] This week's active discussion topics in the FHUG Forums

I'm not getting duplicates, but I am only receiving occasional responses to posts, never the actual posts.

This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

david.slobod@...

I also received the duplicate emails eight minutes apart. Hopefully it’s just a one week anomaly.