This week's active discussion topics in the FHUG Forums

Robin

I seem to be receiving two copies of these weekly emails. Today is the second week that this has happened, 8 minutes apart. I know we had the issue some time ago which reverted to normal after a few months. Anyone else started getting this duplication?

Frances Atherton

Yes I received two copies myself this morning.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022 at 08:36, Robin <robin.dew@...> wrote:
I seem to be receiving two copies of these weekly emails. Today is the second week that this has happened, 8 minutes apart. I know we had the issue some time ago which reverted to normal after a few months. Anyone else started getting this duplication?

Sue Herrington

Same here.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022, 08:36 Robin, <robin.dew@...> wrote:
I seem to be receiving two copies of these weekly emails. Today is the second week that this has happened, 8 minutes apart. I know we had the issue some time ago which reverted to normal after a few months. Anyone else started getting this duplication?

Doug Byway

I'm not getting duplicates, but I am only receiving occasional responses to posts, never the actual posts.
This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

Sent from Outlook