Star in front of Fact type in fact property box

Edward Sneithe

I just noticed, probably been there forever but I just never noticed, that on some lines in the FACTS tab of the property box have a yellow star in front of the fact name.

Is this significant? FH does not seem to do trivial things do I was curious

Mike Tate

That is because you have right-clicked the Fact and chosen the Preferred Flag.

Edward Sneithe

Thanks Mike. So simple.

They are easy to set/unset one by one. It appears that I set them all. Is there a way to unset preferred for all?

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 01:08:04 PM EDT, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

That is because you have right-clicked the Fact and chosen the Preferred Flag.

Mike Tate

I don’t know of an easy way to unset all those Fact Flags in bulk.

Mike Tate

Overnight, I have realised that you could write a Fact type of Query with a Flags Preferred column and filter on that Flag.

Then in the Results Set you can select all the Y entries in that column and Edit > Delete them all in one go.

Edward Sneithe

Thanks Mike that worked perfectly. Now if I could remember how I set them in the first place - oh well beyond your domain I think