From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of info@...
Sent: 14 June 2020 12:07
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Some photos not showing up on Diagrams

I have a file and I am designing a diagram, I select the pre set option for b.m.d. the diagram pops onto the screen but not all of the photos are showing on it, the root person has a photo in his home page media folder but it's not showing up on the diagram.

It's not my file but could anybody please explain what the problem might be

T.I.A.

Ron O'Neill