Simple descendants chart

Jan Eri

I often create PDFs or printouts with "Charts -> Pedigree Chart..." when working on something, they are compact and uncluttered:

I have not found such a chart for descendants. The nearest I've found is "Waterfall"

which probably can be stripped down to become a little similar, but not the same thing.

Is there a descendants-version of "Charts -> Pedigree Chart..." ?

Jan

Jane Taubman

You could use a descendant outline report from the publish options and change the settings to include less information, or customise the Waterfall chart to use a more compact text scheme.

Jan Eri

Thanks Jane,

I will see how far I get by modifying these reports. I found this thread https://fhug.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18400 which is more or less the same issue., and not too promising

Jan