Reports without colored lines to show multiple relationships

casey.kevin@...

Good afternoon. The standard ancestor/descendant report from Family Historian handles "pedigree collapse"/shared ancestors with colored lines which show how the same individuals appears in several places in their relationship to the subject.

However, geneanet.org and other online services provide this same data graphically without showing the same name twice (an example is below). Is there any way Family Historian could be made to generate reports that only show the same individual once (if possible)?

Thank you,
Kevin

Michael Thomas

I have just seen this email from Kevin and I too would like to be able to produce a similar simple report. It would be good to be able to include photos or paintings as an option for the more recent generations..

I wrote to Mike Tate recently about what I called a ‘dropdown’ report but didn’t explain myself very well.

Thanks

Mike Thomas