Rejoining Group

waltonnz

I was a member of this group for many years, then when it changed I thought I'd registered but apparently not so as I haven't been receiving any messages. Today I've finally managed to register and received an acknowledgement. I'm wondering what great things I have missed in the meantime, particularly has FH vs 7 been released yet. So happy to be with the group again. I have, during my 60 odd years of Family History research used many different databases, but FH beats them all. I so enjoy using it.
Regards to all
Patricia

Mike Tate

Hi Patricia,

You can catch up on all the past 890 messages in this Email group at:

https://groups.io/g/family-historian/messages

Regarding FH V7, see the Update on version 7 message from Simon Orde:

https://groups.io/g/family-historian/message/852

Regards, Mike Tate