Record-Ids for Children in individual summary report

auchwe@...

Hi,

i am using Familie Historian 7.0.2

I want to use the individual summary report to create a paper-index-folder in which i can fast switch to the indiviuals by using the record-ids.

Among the options i was able to add father and mother and their record-ids in the main section.
But how can I do that for the kids in the Spouse section.

For a better understanding, I have attached an example of how I would like the result.

I would be happy if someone could help me.

Many Thanks.

Mike Tate

Hi,

In the Ehe/Marriage section, it is not possible to add Datensatz/Record-Id to the Ehepartner/Spouse and Kinder/Children.

There are two options.

(1) Use Report > Options > Index tab
Tick Enable Index and Include Record Ids with Names

Untick Places and Attributes

That will produce a new Index page at the end that lists everybody in the Report with their Record-Id

(2) Use Main Section Items
You have already added Record-Id to Vater/Father and Mutter/Mother

So add more items for each Ehepartner/Spouse and all Kinder/Children

e.g.

%INDI.~SPOU[1]>%, %INDI.~SPOU[2]>%, %INDI.~SPOU[3]>%, etc.

%INDI.~CHIL[1]>%, %INDI.~CHIL[2]>%, %INDI.~CHIL[3]>%, etc.

Mike Tate