Record ID in ContainsText_Date_Fact

Brian Horridge

Hi

Can someone help me with the relevant syntax to add the ID of the individual found by the "ContainsText_Date_Fact" query (which I believe I downloaded from FHUG a while ago).

I appreciate that it is a "Fact" query but by tweaking a copy of the "=FieldText(FactOwner(%FACT%,1,MALES_FIRST),'INDI.NAME:SURNAME_FIRST')" column I can get the birth, marriage and death dates of the individual but not their ID.

I'm guessing that the phrase  "RecordId()" needs to be inside the "FactOwner()" parameter somewhere but nothing I've tried seems to work.

Any help gratefully received.

Brian

Mike Tate

=RecordId(GetRecord(%FACT%))

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 24 June 2021 11:18
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Record ID in ContainsText_Date_Fact

Hi

Can someone help me with the relevant syntax to add the ID of the individual found by the "ContainsText_Date_Fact" query (which I believe I downloaded from FHUG a while ago).

I appreciate that it is a "Fact" query but by tweaking a copy of the "=FieldText(FactOwner(%FACT%,1,MALES_FIRST),'INDI.NAME:SURNAME_FIRST')" column I can get the birth, marriage and death dates of the individual but not their ID.

I'm guessing that the phrase  "RecordId()" needs to be inside the "FactOwner()" parameter somewhere but nothing I've tried seems to work.

Brian

Brian Horridge

Mike

Thanks - that's what I wanted.

Brian

On 24/06/2021 14:00, Mike Tate wrote:

=RecordId(GetRecord(%FACT%))

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Horridge via groups.io
Sent: 24 June 2021 11:18
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Record ID in ContainsText_Date_Fact

Hi

Brian

Virus-free. www.avg.com