Reassign Addresses to Place Names.

UK kris

Hi Mike,

I have accessed the Plug In to reassign my addresses to Place Names but have absolutely no idea how to use it.

I clicked on the Input Filter Tab, and then had no idea what to do next.

Can you give me step by step instructions, please.

Regards

Kristeen Simpkin

Mike Tate

Hi Kristeen,

It would be helpful if you could identify the plugin and exactly what you want to reassign.

I presume you are talking about the ‘Rearrange Address and Place Parts’ plugin.

Have you tried reading the guide via the ‘Help and Advice’ button?

The ‘Output Column Part’ rows identify all the Address and Place column parts you have allowed via Tools > Work with Data > Addresses/Places.

For each ‘Output Column Part’ choose the ‘Input Column Part’ you want to be assigned to that part.

If you want the current Address 1 part to move to the Place 1 part then in the droplist to the left of Place 1 choose Address 1.

If you want the Address 1 output to be cleared then select <blank> on its left.

The ‘Input Filter’ tab allows you to choose which Address & Place combinations you want to change.

Please explain how you want your Address fields to be reassigned to Place names and what you want to happen to the current Place name columns.

Mike Tate