profile pictures

james o'kelly

when I add a profile photo to a person in my tree, can I delete the originalĀ one?

Neil Grantham

Hi James,

Unless you really want to delete it, there isn't really a need, you just need to move it to the top of the preferred images.

So, add your new image, link to face if necessary in the 'Media' tab.

If for example you now had 2 images of the person, click on the preferred image and you will see there are an up and down arrow icon with a 'star' on them.

Click on the 'up/star' preference icon and you will see your image move up in the Focus window and this will be the preferred image that appears on Diagrams/reports

Best Wishes

Neil.

when I add a profile photo to a person in my tree, can I delete the original one?

--
Neil Grantham

james o'kelly

Thank you Neil, and HAPPY NEW YEAR