Problem accessing Familysearch using Plugin

rgadney@btinternet.com

Not sure whether this is the right place to air this problem as I am not sure where the problem lies.

However, for the last few days when using the Plugin Lookup missing BMD Facts V2.4 on trying to access Familysearchits advises that my browser is not supported, this is clearly not correct as I am using Firefox. I have used this plugin in my current setup for many years without problems, anyone else having this problem?

Ray G

Mike Tate

Yes, I am getting the same symptoms even though I’m running the latest Firefox version but get the same with Chrome.

It looks like they may have changed the search records format and I need to update the Plugin.

Mike Tate

rgadney@btinternet.com