Printing family tree

Pauline Smailes

Can someone tell me how to print out a family tree not in the boxes so I can get more on the page please? I was trying to print out the family from the late 1880’s and it said it would be over 200 pages ! It only started on half a page in the beginning so I would prefer it as a list rather than the boxes. Any help I would be so grateful Thank you .

Mike Tate

Pauline,

It would help us give the best advice if you could identify your objectives.

Why do you need a printout on paper?

When you say you prefer a list, do you literally mean just a long list of names with one per line?

What other information do you require, such as Birth, Marriage, Death dates and places?

Do you need information on how they are related to one another?

For example, would a list similar to that in the Records Window be OK?

Mike Tate