Plugins: Generations Pre-Load Source Clean & Generations Post Edit

dave@...

I'm looking at the possibility of having to import an old Generations gedcom into FH V6.
Reading the guidance, it lists a number of plugins that may be useful.
Unfortunately I can't find the two listed above.
Can anyone point me in the direction of copies please?
Many thanks

Dave

Mike Tate

They were attached to a FHUG Forum posting around 2014 that no longer exists.

However, a Google search has found them in https://github.com/jane-t/plugins which belongs to Jane Taubman who is the FHUG Forum admin.

So either download the scripts into a Plugin file or ask in the FHUG Forum and Jane might be able to help.

I'm looking at the possibility of having to import an old Generations gedcom into FH V6.
Reading the guidance, it lists a number of plugins that may be useful.
Unfortunately I can't find the two listed above.
Can anyone point me in the direction of copies please?
Many thanks

Dave

dave@...

Thanks Mike

Jane Taubman

The plugins might need tweaking if you are using FH7.

I found with Generations the "state" of the Gedcom varied considerably with the version of Generations used.  So I recommend the first attempt is simply to import it directly and see what gets excluded which you need to retain.